Saturday, June 28, 2014

And Just Like That...

1

A year passes...


And I have a 12 month old...


Who is so sweet...


And also feisty...



Who loves his truck...


And the pool...



And the tractor...


And his mommy can't stop taking pictures of him..



Just like his big brother...


My three year old...


Who is our little buddy...



Full of life...


And works hard like his daddy...


Still loves his machines and dirt...


They make such a great team...





The sweetest brothers...





They are quite the pair...


And they absolutely have my heart...


And preoccupy most of my time...


                           

Provide so much entertainment...



Two of my greatest blessings...


I am not sure what we did without them...


We are so grateful...


To be their parents.

2 comments:

CLCookLibrarian said...

Are you that good of a photographer, or is your family just that photogenic? Or both.

That was beautiful. I feel like I just read a poem. :-)

Unknown said...

Such a nice blog you have, i like it
Stainless Steel Planters