Monday, June 8, 2009

3 Questions

I tend to be a worrier.  For some reason I would be in constant fear that something would happen to someone I loved.  I would think of bad things that could happen and pray that God would take care of everyone.  Not that there's anything wrong with praying for God to take care of your loved ones, I was just constantly concerned about everyone and things that I had no control over.  Then, not long ago my mom shared something with me that has helped me greatly. I thought I'd post it here so it may be of help to other worriers like myself. 

When you are worrying, ask yourself three questions.

1. Is it my business?
2. Is it their business? 
3. Is it God's business? 

There. That's it. Isn't it simple?  I find myself worrying over my family and then I remember, that's God's business.  It really helps to remind me that God is handling it and I can stop worrying.  

1 comment:

A said...

So simple! Love this... thanks for posting!