Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bentley

She's here! Bentley Belle Lassiter was born on Friday morning, December 4th and she looks just like her beautiful big sister, Adalyn. Ben and I were so happy that we got to be at the hospital when Bentley came and it was a joy to watch Adalyn meet "her baby" (as Adalyn has been calling her) for the first time.

In case you don't know Ben very well, and if it isn't obvious by seeing the pictures, Russ is Ben's oldest brother and the proud daddy. Yes, they have another brother, and yes, he is also taken. The Lassiter boys go quick, you have to get them when their young.

Here Adalyn is watching Bentley get bathed and weighed. She and her aunt, Lisa, are just 2 of the many people that came to witness Bentley's birth. The outside of the nursery looked kind of like the paparazzi had gathered.

And here she is at home. I think she looks just like her mamma, Jessi.

Can you tell I'm exhausted in this picture? I'll explain later... I'm just glad that I got a picture with my two nieces! I have really not done a very good job of showcasing my nieces and nephew on the blog. Kate and Cole, my other niece and nephew are also precious and I'll have to snag a picture of them to put on here too. Tomorrow I'm going with my friend Kellie and her daughter, Hadley to visit Jessi, Adalyn, and Bentley and I am looking forward to spending some more time with them, then it's time to start (yes, start) Christmas shopping. Oh me.


2 comments:

Lisa Highfield said...

She is precious!! I can't wait to see her!

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on being an aunt again :)