Saturday, January 26, 2013


I am on a roll!!  Inspired by current events (a break-in down the street where the computer was stolen and a gift of a 16 gig memory card from my friend Kellie), I backed up all of my pictures today!!!  Admittedly I have not deleted any yet, but I am making progress.


In October we enjoyed a baby shower for my friend Shelley (little Gracie was born in December and she is beautiful!), spending time outside in the chilly weather, and lots of fun fall events. 


Here is Little Man playing soccer in his footie pajamas.  He actually is pretty good at dribbling and drop kicking the soccer ball!  Maybe that will be his sport one day?


We went to Zoo Boo with some of our friends from Life Group.  Isn't that group photo amazing?


I look crazy here, but this was the best family picture we got.


Mason shows off his bowling skills to win a prize!  We actually won 2 sippy cups by luck of the draw, picking up little plastic ducks! Mason managed to "win" a prize at every booth.  No cheating was involved.


One day, when the weather was really pretty, Mason and I ventured out to a place down the road called Jenkins' Creek.  I had heard of it from a friend and I wanted to see what it was all about.  I met Mr. Jenkins himself and he showed me around and let Mason and me explore for free.  It was really nice!  We spent about 2 hours there just playing in the creek.  Mason loved it!! 





Here is our tiny lion again.  It was a TASK to get that on him, to say the least, and he refused to wear the gloves or the hood.  I tried.


If you asked him what the lion says he would go "rahhhhh" as soft as possible.  Like, you could barely hear him.  However, when asked what the duck says, he would go "QUAAACK!!!!"


 Believe it or not, he stuffed that tiny Trick or Treat bag to the brim.  He would actually go up to the doors and hold his little bag out.  It was so cute!  Then, he'd take the candy out and bite into it, wrapper and all.



On the first weekend of November we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's house where Mimi and Grandma were having a yard sale. 


We spent a lot of the day out there playing with cousins, sitting on tractors, and picking up pecans.


That tractor might have been a tiny bit old and dirty.


We had several takes of this photo...


 The best one we could get! Haha!  Mason sure does love his cousins!




katielassiter

No comments: