Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snapshots from the Fall



Hi friends!  I am back to post some more catch up photos.  Not a lot of words with this one, but I still wanted to document these moments. 


"No!"  Mason is really good at getting onto the dogs when they are doing something wrong. Or not doing anything wrong.


When driving his truck, you can find any assortment of goods in the trunk as well as the cab.  I think he decided that he no longer wanted Bunny as a passenger.


He and "Nunny" have been B.F.F. for a while now.  We have 4 bunnies but one is missing.  I guess that means we just have 3 bunnies.  We got smart and ordered back up bunnies when Bunny #1 got "lost" in the play kitchen refrigerator at the church nursery.


He likes to sit in his chair and read books.  I think it is so funny that he does this on his own.  The Big Truck Book is a favorite.


This "Moo" book has pretty much been completely destroyed from all the "love." We still have it but it is in a couple of pieces.  He also has the dog book and animal book from the same author and loves them both as well!


Mason's friend, Hadley, invited him to come to her grandpa's land and ride the cotton picker!  Somehow she knew that Mason was a big fan of machines. 


Of course, he was beside himself! He sat quietly in my lap for the whole ride, mesmerized.


We got some quality time with Isabelle and Lillian who share Mason's love for Elmo.

   

Here, Mason had just dumped water all over himself from the water table and then played in dirt. I had to strip him down. A.K.A. the usual.


Bunny goes for a ride in the John Deere.  Bunny is really very adventurous. Conveniently, he is always sleepy at nap times and bedtime.  


One of my favorite pictures of all time.  That is Bunny on his shoulder.


Baby Feet.  


A fun evening outside (I sure am missing that weather!).


Baby Flowers... Ben sent me these the day after we found out about Baby #2! They were so pretty!


"Moon." 


The lighting this evening was so beautiful and Mason was having a ball digging with his tractors.  He kept saying "I dig. I dig"


 Here he is showing us all how he can clap.  He likes singing "If You're Happy and You Know it"


I am looking a bit rough here, but had to post the family picture!  Clearly we were all taking it easy that day.


katielassiter

1 comment:

A said...

Love the flowers from Ben! Granted there aren't too many blue flowers, but that bouquet is very pink... is Daddy Ben thinking a girl for this one?