Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coming Back

He's here! Mason Grant Lassiter was born on April 20th at 8:26 pm by emergency C-section.  He weighed 6 pounds and 10 ounces and he was 21 inches long.    
  

I honestly don't know where to start with this blogging thing because there is just so much to tell!  Mason is 9 weeks old now and our lives have changed drastically. 


In these past two months we have experienced Mason's birth, his first Easter, my first Mother's Day, our 3rd wedding anniversary, and Ben's first Father's Day.  It has been a whirlwind, but a wonderful one at that!  


I believe I mentioned in my previous post, many months ago, that I was praying for a happy, healthy, laid back baby.  Well, that is exactly what God gave me! I couldn't ask for anything more!  Mason is so sweet and loves to cuddle.  He rarely cries and he is a good sleeper!  


Since Mason was born we have been to Auburn, Atlanta, Florence, Birmingham, Panama City, and Nashville.  We are crazy but Mason has been an angel! After our last trip (to Nashville) I think he was fed up with all the traveling and I decided that we would be staying here for a while with no more road trips.  I love being at home with him and we enjoy our routine of eating, sleeping, pooping, and doing it all over again! 


Mason has already changed so much since these pictures from his first week of life.  It almost hurts me to look at these because those days are already gone, but at the same time, I love seeing him grow and change and learn new things!  I have already become one of those psycho obsessive moms who takes pictures of her child's every move and facial expression. I can't help it. Sorry. 



So, once again I am going to try to keep up with this blogging thing.  If you are still around to read this, thanks for keeping up with us!  I will try to pull us up to date on pictures now that I think I have things figured out and then we will go from there! My problem is figuring out which of the four hundred million pictures to post! Ah! 




katielassiter

4 comments:

Haley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those precious pictures!!! Post some more!

Haley said...

Ok, random, but the little scrambled up word I just had to spell for my comment to post was "lice mole." I'm hoping that's not a real creature.

Melissa said...

Glad you're back...more pics, please!!!

A said...

YEA! Can't wait to read more.