Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Seriously?

Do you have a constipated baby? If so, I have the solution.... it's the Pooper 5,000, formerly known as the bouncy seat thingee.  For real, do you see this picture?? Look closely.


Beneath the right hand... yep. Poo. Front and back this time.  And that's not all....

Ben got home from work today and I told him that he should put Mason in the seat so he could see how much he liked it (Ben hadn't seen him in it yet).  Guess what?  He pooped again!!! Front and back blow out number 2 for the day.  This was literally 10 minutes after I had just changed him.  Mason is literally 3 for 3 in the bouncy.  What is the deal with this thing? Coincidence? 



katielassiter

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the bumbo did that for us for a while! Hahaha
Honestly...I was just glad that was our problem and not constipation!
Wait til you start solids...constipation in a baby is so annoying and there isn't much you can do. You know they need to poop but the pediatrician says...it's about consistency. When she does poop, if it isn't small pellet balls then they're fine. Gee..thanks...that doesn't help my kid that is grunting trying to poop. :/

Katie said...

That is funny because Ben and I said the same thing! We were like, at least he doesn't have the other problem. I think that would definitely be worse.