Monday, June 25, 2012

A Golden Doodle and a Garden Hose



Gotta love Big Charles.  He is such a clown!  While we were in town this weekend, my mom busted out the garden hose so we could watch Charles go nuts.  And go nuts he did.




Now imagine if you will, the next morning when Charles decided that he wanted to take off in the cotton field behind the house and not come back.  Imagine me in my pajamas sprinting barefooted through my parent's yard in their lovely peaceful neighborhood trying to get Charles to chase me away from the road and back to the house.... only too look over and see their neighbor sitting on his back patio watching me.  Awesome.



Charles is my brother's dog.  The black dog who poops IN bushes and small trees and ON TOP of tree stumps... that one is mine.



katielassiter

No comments: