Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coffee

Yesterday I did remember to take a picture for the 365 project, I just didn't make time to post it since I was watching The Bachelor premier.  Trash, I know, but I can't help it!  It is just so fun to make fun of.
Anyway, I haven't decided exactly how I want to do this project yet, but until then I will just go with it. Below are day 2 and day 3 and an extra one just for kicks!

Day 2: My sister gave me this lovely Keurig coffee maker for Christmas and I loooove it!!! Ben, then ordered about $200 worth of K-cups (because they were on sale, so get them while they're hot, right?). This is only a small amount of the coffee but I just had to get a pic of it before I made room for it in the pantry.  This cracks me up, but we will have coffee for quite a while.  If you are in the area, stop by for a cup.  I think I may have some to spare.  

This weekend my parents and sister were here for a visit.  It was a blessing to have them because 1. I came down with the stomach virus on Friday night and they were a HUGE help with Mason (Ben had to do some work) and 2. My mom rearranged my living room and I love it! It motivated me to get some things done around here that I have been dreading and 3.  It is just nice to have them around.  

Day 2: Random, right?  Ben put a fire in the fireplace for me this morning and I am feeling all cozy in my warm house on this chilly day.  I love throws, blankets, and especially hand made quilts.  They seem to add warmth just by looking at them.


katielassiter

1 comment:

Haley said...

That is hilarious that yall bought all that coffee. I love our Keurig too although we have shelved it for the meantime because our bigger coffee maker has a timer. I'm too lazy to walk into the kitchen and press the button and wait the 10 seconds it takes for Mr. Keurig to make me a cup - ha!
I am excited about Proj365, glad you are doing that too. I hated to miss out last year.