Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 365 Attempted

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a fun New Year.  I have a lot of posts I want to do but for now I will get to the point.... I am going to attempt project 365.  I say "attempt" because the chances of me remembering/taking time to take a picture a day is slim so this could easily become Project 52.  None-the-less, I am giving it a go!  Here is my picture from yesterday (I am already behind!).


Nana and Mason check out the iPad.  Have you seen the kid videos on YouTube? They are great!

I thought it would be fun to attempt this project to improve my photography and get more creative.  This may also help me become a more consistent blogger and journal our memorable moments.  That is my hope...

If you are doing this project, let me know so I can follow your photos!  If you haven't heard of it, just google it... I am not following it exactly... just kind of doing what I want.   I will be back tonight with today's picture.

katielassiter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this idea, but I'll prob forget too ;) I would love to try it though!