Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is with this crazy weather?  I love it, but it is weird!!  Last night I took Mason to Wal-Mart in a summer-y outfit with no socks on (Ben insisted it was warm outside).  I felt like a freak.  It is January.  He should be bundled up wearing a fur coat.  This baby is hot natured like his daddy... he always feels so warm but I have this stigma about socks.  He needs socks. However, he was fine.  

One of the African American ladies that I work with informed me that white ladies always underdress their babies when it is cold outside.  She said black ladies have their babies bundled up but white ladies will have their babies with no socks on and short sleeves.  Huh?  I never noticed this but it makes me self conscious that all the black ladies are looking at me like, " Her baby is cold.  She is obviously white."

Anyway, I snapped this photos of Mason playing outside in the winter in short sleeves. ( I am, after all, white. )   






katielassiter

No comments: