Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Twelve Month Pictures


I have been meaning to post these for a while now but kept forgetting!  These pictures were taken in 2 separate sittings.  The first ones displayed were taken when he was a few days shy of 13 months.  I was cutting it close, huh?  The little bubble was made by my cousin Sarah and I just loved it on Mason!  

The following pictures in the 2 piece outfit were taken the day before he turned one.  I was at the park taking pictures of a friend's little girl and decided to dress Mason in one of my brother's old outfits and get a few shots of him too.  He didn't really cooperate but I managed to get at least one good one and a few cute ones as he was learning the ropes of walking.  It is amazing how far he came in one month!






















katielassiter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's adorable! Can't believe he's a year old already!