Sunday, July 12, 2009

HA HA!


Can you tell that I need a little help with the blog banner? This isn't supposed to be a giant picture of my feet, however it is too funny to not leave it for just a few people to see. Ok, someone, please, help me! The image preview looked like a normal photo, then when I clicked to view it on my blog, this is what I got. How do you get it to look normal and how do you change your font? I'm not technologically savvy enough to do this myself.  

I am currently persuing several "how to" manuals on various things and I'm too overwhelmed to add "How to Make a Cool Blog" to the list. Here are a few "How To's" I am considering purchasing if I can find the right price:

"Poodle Savvy" - A book on how to train your poodle. Berkley knows how to sit. That's as far as we've gotten at this point. However, Ben will not allow me to spend money on this book.

"iPhoto 08. The Lost Manual." While I'm at it, I might as well go for "iMovie 08" as well since I know little to nothing about either program. Yet, they have so much to offer.

More "how to" books on digital photography. I have one and I'm reading the camera manual, but I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. I think my problem is that I want to know how to do everything immediately. It just takes time.  My camera (oh yeah, I went with the Canon T1i) came with editing software that I have no clue how to use and I've got to figure that stuff out as well. I'm thinking the iphoto manual will help with that too. 

Now, if I could just quit my job, hire a maid, and a cook and never set foot in Wal Mart again....

4 comments:

Haley said...

HAAAAA! That is hilarious!!! Love the header.

For my photo, I just uploaded it to www.picnik.com, that free photo editing website, and added text to it in a cool font that they provided. Then I went back and uploaded it to my blog. Then make sure you click "Instead of Title and Description" when you are in the blog header editing section of Blogger. Hope that is understandable...

L said...

haha! that cracks me up! thanks for leaving it up for us to see. :)

Katie said...

Haha! Glad you two appreciated it! Thanks for the tips Haley... I'll try that...

A said...

I LOVE the feet. Love love. :)