Thursday, May 10, 2012

Giving Up the Bottle


 "He needs to be off the bottle by one year of age." That is what the pediatrician suggested at Mason's nine month check up.  Sure. Okay.  I can do that.


These photos were taken one day before his first birthday.  Does it look like I am doing a good job of getting him off the bottle?


"You should start weaning him from the bottle soon.  Like in the next week and a half." This is what the pediatrician suggested at Mason's one year old check up.  That is after I informed him that Mason was still taking not one, not two, but three bottles a day.  


He has been known to walk around with the bottle in his mouth like this. No hands necessary.


But really?  Do I have to give this up?  Really?


I just can't handle the cuteness.


How can I put an end to the cuddliness?


Maybe I can get him off the bottle by age two. Or twelve.  Is that bad?  Don't tell the doctor.


katielassiter

No comments: